* The Nine Ring Kwan Dao has much in common with the standard Kwan Dao both in form and function.
* The primary distinction is the absence of the dorsal hook and saw blades, now replaced by 9 rings along the spine.
* The rings are thought to blunt an opponent’s blade when used for blocking, while the distinctive snap they make is distracting. For competition, this can prove to be a flashy advantage.
* Semi-flexible chrome steel blade
Size 80 in. overall, Blade 29 in. and attached 9 rings. It weighs 4.2 lbs.
* THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK AT THIS TIME ***