* The Tai Chi Ruler is a tool used in the ancient system of Taoist exercise known as chi-kung (energy cultivation) which consists of a specially carved symmetrical wooden instrument.
* Rounded at the ends and center, the design is derived from the shape of ancient Chinese Sword Handles.
* Tai Chi Rulers serves as a focusing device of your natural coordination and balance, by integrating mind and body.
* Size: Lightweight 11 in. long, made from ash wood.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 11 in.
- Material: Lightweight Ash Wood
- Color: Brown to red hue
- Rounded ends with sword handle style grip
- Average weight: 7 ounces