Traditional Baguazhang utilizes a unique weapon called the Deer Horn sword.
These traditional Double Deer Horns are made of stiff, chrome-plated cold-rolled steel with wood-sandwiched, wrapped handles, providing a substantial grip.
Recognizing the advantages of training and fighting with two weapons, Deer Horn practitioners always use them as a pair.
These traditional Double Deer Horns are made with wood-sandwiched, wrapped handles, providing a substantial grip.
Approximate Length (per deer horn, measured at longest point, parallel to handle):12 1/2 in.
- Approximate Width (per deer horn, measured at widest point): 10 3/4 in.
- Approximate Long Hook Lengths:6 in.
- Approximate Short Hook Lengths: 4 in.
- Approximate Handle Length:7 1/4 in.
- Approximate Weight (per deer horn): 1.2 lbs.